Thursday 23 August 2007

Life is full of surprise

I woke up at 5 a.m. so full of energy to go fishing with my (not so dearly) father. Just before we hit the street, that very father of mine cried for a decent breakfast - a pincuk of gudheg. So, in the misty morning, with chills hitting my entire (much hairier) head, I rode down the street with my (huge .. oops) beloved mom to our relative's gudheg stall around the market. It was, as usual, crowded, everybody seemed to crave for good food in the mornin' (reminds me of y'all). Mom was busy chosin' n pickin' n chattin' when .... BAM .... that shock struck. Everyody ran for their life. I must have been the Mr. Market at that time - everybody ( I mean it) screamed and hugged me, held me like they never let me go. So this is the feeling (hello Broadway ... hello Hollywood) of being a superstar. Too bad, they were all either simbok-simbok, simbah-simbah or ibu-ibu. Next thing I know... BAM... I was heading to my home," Gosh, there goes my beloved house", I thought. Then, ... BAM... I faced an immense crowd, heading uphill. "Tsunami's comin'" cried all. ....BAM...no way.. BAM... I dont give a damn! No one shall stop me, I am on a mission here. Next... BAM.. one dead body ...BAM ...two..BAM ... many ... BAM...countless. Next thing ...BAM.. I set up my own relief center. After that...BAM.. my bule friend called, then ...BAM... I was a logistic fixer .. what the hell is this post? ...BAM... good news, Ito's mom got pregnant.( I dont remember which trial was succesful)... BAM...there comes my SPO Education ...BAM... Ito was born...BAM...BAM..BAM I got too many BAMs already. Just look at it, life is full of surprise. You ar enever too ready for it.

No comments: