Thursday 21 June 2007

is not an addiction, it's a cure

Well....kalau boleh jujur, aku akan mengaku bahwa shoes shopping(well i love shopping, but shoes is my new addiction). Dan jujur saja, semenjak saya memutuskan untuk jujur sama diri saya sendiri...my only cure for the ups and downs of "that feeling" is by buying myself/rewards myself with shoes!!

Not very good actually for my purse, tapi mau gimana lagi....saya benar-benar kaget dengan perasaan yang timbul menggila semenjak pulang dari ambon itu(guys..you know that "i can't sleep/having a migraine....and have no idea why, but when that certain person contact you suddenly it is so clear why" feeling)

Jadi pembelaan saya adalah..shoes shopping absolutely not an addiction but it is an amazing cure for my headache....

bling

No comments: